The laboratory uses and purchases Lithium disilicate from the best companies in the dental sector, then accompany the finished product with certifications that indicate the lot of origin and the date of production.
Lithium disilicate is an innovative material that permits to have an ideal combination between aesthetics and abrasion resistance, as well as fracture resistance.
The wide range of colors, opacity and opalescence allows us to satisfy any aesthetic need and to solve even the most complex cases of discoloration.
In the laboratory, the processing takes place according to the technology of Press Ceramic, and the aesthetic ceramic coating is made by specialized dental technicians according to the quality standards set by the laboratory.
Possible solutions on the medical indication:
- Prosthesis Veneers
- Prosthesis Inlays/Onlays
- Prosthesis Crowns and Bridges cemented
- Prosthesis Maryland
- Integral Prosthesis Crowns
Advantages of the material
- Highly resistant material
- Wide range of colors for every need
- Different degrees of translucency for natural aesthetics and maximum flexibility
- Depending on the indication, adhesive, self-adhesive or conventional cementation is possible
ATTENTION: The certificate present on this website refers to the material used to date, the Dental Team reserves the right to change it at any time according to its own requirements.